Thursday, March 25, 2010

Another easy cure...Castor Oil...Eczema and More

I just wanted to blog on castor oil for a minute because I've recently researched a tiny bit and it's worth mentioning. It's cheap. Get it and have it on hand. It's for insomnia, eczema, and more....you can use it on pets or humans and you make a pack out of it and apply it externally. You just take a piece of fabric, soak it in the oil, cover the area affected (extreme bruising, swollen joints, varicose veins, moles, upset stomach, constipation, pink eye, just google it to find out more), cover the cloth with plastic wrap, and then put a hot water bottle on top of the plastic wrap. This will heat up the pad and make the castor oil go in through the skin. I have not tried this remedy myself yet...but after reading all of the testimonies on both vitacost.com and amazon and a site called earthclinic.com, I realized it was worth looking at. I stumbled on it accidentally as I am working on some shaving soap and castor oil is highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment